Urban Beauty nail bar 10 easy steps to the perfect nails
Our team at Urban Beauty Nail Bar know exactly how important it is for your nails to always look their best. For this reason our team has put together this list of awesome tips that are simple to follow that will ensure you have perfect nails with a beautiful finish at all times.
What do you need?
- Hand sanitiser:
- Cuticle pusher:
- Nail file:
- Nail buffer:
- Lint free wipes
- pH Bond:
- Foundation/base polish:
- Nail drying light:
- Polish of choice:
- Cleanser :
- Cuticle oil:
- Polish remover:
Glam nails in 10 easy steps:
- It’s essential to sanitise your hands before you start up. Trimmed nails are not enough, push back your cuticles with a cuticle pusher.
- Clean the surrounding nail plate to ensure that no dry skin or nail polish residue is found on the nail plate.
- Shape your nails with a nail file and use a nail buffer to remove the shine.
- Remove dust and lint from nail by wiping with a lint free wipe.
- Time to prepare to prepare your nails for a makeover with a pH Bond.
- Apply a foundation polish to seal the edges of the nail.
- Time to dry: it’s best to use a nail light for best results (no one likes starting from scratch because your nail polish got smudged).
- Add some colour. Apply polish of choice from the cuticle to edge of the nail. Dry with nail light.
- Top it off with a sealer. Dry with a nail light to avoid any oopsies. Wipe the surface with a cleanser.
- The finishing touch: Apply nourishing cuticle oil to the skin of the surrounding nail.
If you liked our nail tips and would like to know more about how Urban Beauty Nail Bar could help you have great looking nails today, please do not hesitate to book an appointment today!